The Covid-19 may be the biggest health threat that we have right now. As it spread all over the globe, the economy came to a standstill. Unfortunately, many families are affected and there are those who lost one or two of their family members due to the illness brought by the virus.
The good thing is that one year has passed, our world is recovering in an unprecedented way. History tells us that pandemics are long and have claimed hundreds if not thousands of lives. But we have now after a year are vaccines that may cancel the severe effects of the virus. Now, the economy is recovering, and businesses are starting to operate as normal.
How Orlando Stucco Repair Pros Deal with the Pandemic
We know that the threat of transmission remains. However, we know that construction and masonry works must not delay. We know that we cannot wait until this ends. So, here are a few guidelines that we are observing in our operation to avoid transmission and stop the spread of the virus:
1. Vaccination – we make sure our workers are vaccinated with the appropriate number of doses. We care for you the same way we care for our workers. If you are protected so, do the masonry experts. Our role and contribution in the society are to make sure we vaccinate our masonry experts and masonry contractors.
2. Keep the team small – if you are not comfortable having too many people working in your house. We make sure to optimize our team to perform in their best capacity in one project. Our team is limited to a maximum of five depending on the size of the masonry work needed.
3. Contactless transactions – our contactless transaction follows health protocols and standards. In order to avoid and mitigate the virus transmission, we make our transactions available online, and through virtual banking. From inquiry to finishing up the masonry work, we will make sure that you and our masonry experts will have no physical contact.
4. Masonry Expert Integrity – we make sure that our masonry experts bring their Covid vaccination cards to prove that they are vaccinated for your peace of mind. We also keep teams together and make sure that they have no interaction with other teams and that they follow standard pandemic protocols from Orlando Stucco Repair Pros management.
5. Social distancing – we set a perimeter of work to maintain social distancing. We train our masonry experts and stucco repair teams to strictly follow stringent protocols at any time. With no exemption, our stucco repair teams uphold our values in mitigating the spread of the virus and observe social distancing at all times.
Professionalism in Our Stucco Business
The value of your money with Orlando Stucco Repair Pros is worth the commitment of our management to our organization. We are serious about this pandemic. We know that our business is high risk and if neglect guidelines, we may be a big contributor to the crisis.
Even before the pandemic becomes a global threat, our management team was able to create stringent protocols and an encompassing guideline to avoid transmission and stop the spread of the virus.
Principle over profit
Although business is tough during the pandemic, we always make sure to uphold our principle and that is safety. That is why we develop an operation protocol to make sure that everyone is safe on your side and ours. Health is important and we understand that you value your health and safety more than anything. We understand that you may be reluctant at the moment for your walls to be stucco repaired. You can call us to know how we uphold our principle during these trying times and understand how we operating without risking your health and safety.
Why Choose Stucco Repair with Us?
Our years of experience in stucco repair and stucco application make us the best in Orlando and nearby areas. Homeowners and business owners hire our masonry experts and masonry contractors because of the value that we bring to the table.
We also have very reasonable and competitive price packages and offer flexible terms for our clients. We believe that in providing the best quality service, we can contribute to the foundation of masonry work and that is the most important aspect of our job. We hate mediocre work. Making sure that we follow company standards that are based on international standards in masonry work and stucco application, we are able to create an organization that values a project more than any other stucco company.
Orlando Stucco Repair Pros is affiliated with a Florida licensed contractor.